We’re Hiring! – Digital Strategist!
We’re made for change… are you?
Manifesto is an award-winning, London and Bristol based agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable digital products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable.
Manifesto is now hiring a Digital Strategist based at either our London or Bristol office, but currently working remotely given the circumstances. Ideally the candidate will be within reasonable travelling distance within one of our office locations.
This role is pivotal in understanding our clients’ organisations, their challenges and the problems they’re trying to solve for their customers and supporters. A strategic thinker, you’ll play a senior consultant role at the heart of our teams to help our clients diagnose and define their problem and opportunity statements and think creatively about how they can solve them.
You will lead the problem-solving charge, helping to connect the dots between the needs, wants, and desires of audiences and those often-elusive organisation, brand, and marketing goals. You will collaborate with the wider agency and our clients to get a clear and detailed understanding of what the challenges are from an organisation’s point-of-view, and help to define solutions that marry audience and organisational needs in a clear and compelling way. From products and marketing, to a digital strategy and audience piece of work – you’ll be helping lead and shape the right strategic solution.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Understanding of the not for profit sector – we’re open to your experience and how it can be translated to our clients
- A strategic thinker – naturally inquisitive, you understand how to get under the skin of clients’ challenges. You lead workshops, and projects with confidence and gravitas to uncover problem statements, shape briefs, strategies and present your recommendations across a clients business
- Thought leadership and inquisitive – you’ll inspire our clients and the wider sector with regular thought pieces on a range of topics, run workshops and host and speak at events both internally and externally
- Exemplary relationship builder – you seek out new relationships and are confident in engaging with clients at every level
- Play a senior role on projects which require strategic vision, frameworks, insights and planning to ensure its set up for success
- You will have oversight of projects, working with designers, strategists, delivery leads and clients to ensure output is consistently of excellent strategic quality and demonstrates an understanding of the clients’ strategies, objectives and vision
- Help our clients solve complex problems through strategy, solutions and fresh ideas and new ways of thinking
- Help define what success looks like for clients at the start of a project or new relationship. Work with our clients to understand their organisational needs
- Define the scope/recommended approach for clients and projects
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercials of projects against budgets and client KPIs
- Facilitating client meetings and workshops and analysing and summarising outputs, justifying and prioritising opportunities
- Utilising our Global Web index tool and wider sector tools to develop audience and market-led insights to inform strategies and ideas
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Wherever you are from, however you identify, you can belong. All applications we receive will be treated equally.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly.