We’re hiring: full-time Project Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager who loves facilitating the delivery of great digital products? Join our rapidly growing agency and work with a talented team of in-house software developers, technologists and creatives to develop award winning projects that deliver positive change.
As a Project Manager you’ll represent Manifesto and act as an ambassador for us, our work and our culture.
You will take ownership of both internal and client projects, striving to create great work. Here’s some areas that we would like you to excel in:
- Work in a hybrid role of account and project management
- An ambassador of our agile and lean methodologies, facilitating teams to deliver award winning products
- Passionate about digital delivery and delivering the best results for clients
- Inspire and motivate a client and project team, ensuring everyone has a clear understanding of the vision and what needs to be achieved
- Planning, resourcing, budgeting, data analysis and reporting
- A trusted advisor and problem solver
- Energetic, collaborative and pragmatic
- Interpret client briefs to create costed proposals, SoW’s and contracts, liaising with the wider team where required
- Adapt how you work, inventing new approaches and ways of working to successfully navigate the project from start to finish
- Be commercially aware
- Focus on delivering every aspect of your role with Manifesto’s values in mind: Collaboration, Innovation, Excellence and creating positive Change
Some experience that would help
At the moment we think there’s a good chance the person we’re looking for will have done a fair few of these things before:
- Experience of working in an agency or multi-customer environment
- Experience of delivering end to end digital builds and UX projects between the £50k-500k range
- Experience of managing multiple projects or initiatives at any one time
- Experience of Agile delivery in a fast-paced environment (exposure to other PM approaches would be an advantage)
We’re an agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional clients to change things for the better. We’re guided by the values of collaboration, innovation, excellence and change.
At Manifesto our aim is to strike a balance between client work, internal projects, and personal and team development. Wherever possible we will reflect your personal interests, preferences and desires.
You’ll also benefit from a strong team culture with regular social events, learning opportunities, team days and lunches.
To register your interest in the role, please email us at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: TBC