We’re hiring: full-time UX Consultant
Are you an experienced UX Consultant who loves facilitating the research and strategy of great digital products? Join our agency and work with a talented team of in-house software developers, technologists and creatives to develop award winning projects that deliver positive change.
The UX Consultant role
As UX Consultant your role is pivotal in understanding our clients’ organisations, their challenges and the problems they’re trying to solve for their customers or supporters.
Working across the full range of our products and services you’ll be responsible for delivering research, user experience design and strategy work across a wide range of accounts. Here’s some areas that you’d like to excel in:
- Work closely with clients to identify appropriate user research techniques for the project at hand
- Facilitate workshops and discovery sessions, internally and with clients
- Develop, plan and facilitate user research
- Analyse research findings and turn insights into actionable goals for clients that deliver on both organisational and user needs
- Develop creative ideas that deliver engaging user experiences
- Use your knowledge of user behaviours and digital best practice to optimise user journeys across multiple touchpoints
- Prepare and deliver UX documentation including wireframes, clickable prototypes, site architecture and personas
- Test products at various stages using techniques appropriate to the project
- Work collaboratively with the UX team and beyond to ensure the user is at the heart of all we do
We’re a multi-award winning agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional clients to change things for the better. We’re guided by the values of collaboration, innovation, excellence and change.
At Manifesto our aim is to strike a balance between client work, internal projects, and personal and team development. Wherever possible we will reflect your personal interests, preferences and desires.
You’ll also benefit from a strong team culture with regular social events, learning opportunities, team days and lunches.
To register your interest in the role, please email us at email@example.com