We’re Hiring an Experience Consultant!
We’re made for change… are you?
Manifesto is an award-winning, London- and Bristol-based agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable.
Manifesto is now hiring for a Experience Consultant based in our Bristol office, but currently working remotely given the circumstances.
This role is pivotal in understanding our clients’ organisations, their challenges and the problems they’re trying to solve for their customers and supporters. You’ll play a leading role in our experience design output, delivering beautifully usable and engaging customer experiences that deliver value to both end users and our clients.
What we’re looking for
- Preferably at least 3-4 years’ agency or client-side experience working within an experience consultant role, or equivalent
- Able to develop and manage effective research processes on our projects, planning, conducting, analysing and presenting user research studies, including user interviews and testing
- Confidence delivering a range of of UX/CX activities and outputs, such as experience and journey maps, wireframes, information architecture (via card sorting, treejacking), personas and prototypes
- A sound knowledge of UX/ UI/ interaction/ responsive digital design best practice, such as design kits and pattern libraries
- The ability to plan and run client workshops, and delivering them remotely when required
- Able to collaborate to develop digital strategies and roadmaps for our clients, understanding how we can deliver against their objectives and innovate for them
- Eager to play a leading role in new business pitches
- Someone passionate about the latest digital design tools, approaches and trends, and able to share your knowledge with the wider team
- Experience working with Sketch, InVision, Adobe suite
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
Manifesto is a Stonewall Diversity Champion. All applications we receive will be treated equally.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly to the following link: https://manifesto.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=1df83309-ce88-4088-be6a-d4a985b171c0
No agencies, please.