We’re hiring: Junior Designer
Are you looking to become a Junior Designer? Join our growing agency and work with a talented team of in-house software developers, technologists, strategists and creatives to develop award winning projects that deliver positive change.
We are particularly looking for someone with experience and a combination of both skills and knowledge of the below to add value:
- Preferably at least 1 year’s agency or client-side experience working as a junior UX/UI hybrid designer or equivalent
- Have a sound knowledge of UX/ UI/ interaction/ responsive digital design best practice
- Think conceptually and work to a creative brief, developing ideas for engaging creative experiences and campaigns
- Work alongside our UX researchers to translate user needs into UX deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, personas and journey maps
- Work alongside our experience designers to translate UX outputs (such as wireframes and prototypes) into visual UI designs
- Use design kits and pattern libraries to roll out consistent, digital designs, such as website page layouts and templates
- Create marketing assets, such as digital illustrations and typographic treatments, for both internal and external communications
- Contribute to brainstorms with experience team, developing creative ideas that answer user and client need and be comfortable discussing those ideas with the wider team
- Contribute to new business pitches, including presentation design, mockups and creative routes
- Create storyboards and assets for our motion team to develop into animations and motion content
- Be passionate about the latest digital design tools, approaches and trends
- Ideally will have experience working with: Sketch, inVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
Please apply directly to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of your CV and a Portfolio/Examples of your work. – No Agencies Please.