How are you telling your story?
Harness the power of video to engage audiences with a Manifesto Content Lab
Video was 2017’s biggest digital marketing trend.
• Facebook changed their algorithm to prioritise video at the top of our feeds
• Instagram successfully introduced Stories and extended the duration of native video to 1 minute
• YouTube viewing time grew by more than 60% YoY
The importance of digital video for marketers is clear. It’s simply the best format for engaging audiences, communicating brand stories and converting customers.
Our intensive content strategy workshop will help you create and distribute video that’s relevant and meaningful to your target audiences, and which helps you achieve your marketing goals.
Time to pivot to video?
In publishing, the ‘pivot to video’ trend saw media companies build substantial in-house production capabilities in order to feed their video-hungry digital audiences and monetise their content on Facebook and YouTube.
• 2017 also saw the introduction of Watch in the US, a platform for premium video content on Facebook.
• It has been reported that Facebook will be spending $1billion on original content for Watch this year, aiming to become a rival to YouTube, Netflix and Amazon.
• Mark Zuckerberg called video a ‘megatrend’ having seen daily views explode on the platform to 32 billion in 2017.
• Nicola Mendlesohn, Facebook’s EMEA VP, said the platform will be ‘all video’ by 2021.
If social is important to your digital marketing, then you need to be creating video.
Join the video revolution
Manifesto’s Content Lab is an intensive content strategy workshop designed to help you improve the effectiveness of your campaigns, wherever you are on your video journey.
We can help you learn more about marketing with digital video and devise a strategy; review your current video content strategy and optimise it for success; or create engaging video campaigns designed to achieve specific marketing goals.
Motion Content Director, Al Hutchison and Client Strategist, Phil Aiston will work with you to
• understand the landscape of your sector – the content your target audiences are consuming, and where;
• plan video content that’s relevant, meaningful and aligned to your organisation’s core mission and objectives
• create, test and learn using the native functionality of various platforms to cut through, connect and drive results for your organisation.
Don’t get left behind in the rush to video. Enquire about a Manifesto Content Lab today and start your journey towards digital video mastery.