WebCenter Sites Developer Training
We’re very pleased to announce that we’re now running courses of WebCenter Sites Developer Training. This 5 day course will equip you to start building content managed websites using Oracle WebCenter Sites.
We can deliver this course on-site, at our training room in central London, or at a mutually convenient location. Just drop us a line to register your interest.
We also deliver WebCenter Sites courses aimed at architects and administrators so please get in touch if you’d like to hear about those.
Prior to the course we’ll attempt to gain an understanding of how you use WebCenter Sites and your level of experience.
Over 5 days we will introduce you to the key components of an implementation and guide you through building a simple website. We’ll also host in-depth discussions of architecture and performance considerations.
Post-training support will be available to answer any questions that arise after the course has ended.
– Introduction and overview of WebCenter Sites Content Server
– Core Development Concepts
– Developer Tools
– Introduction to APIs and taglibs
– Template Design and Creation
– Page Caching
– UI Customisation
– Approvals, Dependencies and Publishing
– Development process using WCS
– Creating a content management site with WebCenter Sites
– Setting up a WebCenter Sites development environment
– Building a simple asset model
– Developing templates with JSP custom tag libraries
Curtis Fox – CTO and Co-Founder of Manifesto
The UK’s most experienced WebCenter Sites consultant, Curtis has been a solution architect working with the product for over 15 years. With a wealth of experience he has created publishing solutions for organisations across the globe.
His recent projects include launching the National Trust’s website on WebCenter Sites and working with Avios on product upgrades. Before starting Manifesto Curtis was a Senior Principal Consultant at Oracle for Web Experience Management.