We’re Hiring! – Digital Account Manager/ Digital Senior Account Manager
About the job
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Do you love problem solving and inspiring teams?
Join our growing agency and work with a talented team of technologists, strategists and creatives to develop award winning projects that deliver positive change.
We are here to make a difference, from working with some of the biggest charities in the UK, to helping them digitally evolve, our team is focused on creating positive change in the world.
Some of the things you’ll do….
- Effective understanding, communicating and steering teams (client and colleagues) to achieve client goals
- Spotting and realising opportunities, growing relationships and testing engagement approaches to ensure our clients ambitions and objectives are being pushed
- Leading on the development of commercial proposals, built in collaboration with both client and colleagues
- Work with the Delivery team to ensure we’re meeting client expectations, and delivering excellence
- Set up, participate and facilitate client meetings
This is a newly created role, with the opportunity to join a close knit, fast growing team, working across some of the UK’s biggest Charities.
You’ll need to be a strategic thinker, and a hands on do’er! Leading some of our closest client partnerships and helping to realise opportunities and deliver excellence. It’s a wide ranging job, with plenty of room for growth.
- Ability to take the initiative, spot opportunities and bring people together to help realise our clients vision and goals
- Self-driven and ambitious with a natural sense of curiosity
- A multi-tasker who relishes a broad and varied mix of projects, clients and technologies
- A minimum of (Typically) 2-4 years’ experience of having worked in an agency environment at Account Executive / Manager level
- Digital native with an intrigue in emerging trends in the sector
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience creating work estimates, producing statements of work and leading issue resolution
- Experience in working professionally with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly to the following link:
We are looking to move quickly in this process and ideally, the successful applicant will be available to start early in the new year.
No Agencies Please.