We’re Hiring – Client Services Director!
Client Services Director
We’re made for change… are you?
Manifesto is an award-winning, London and Bristol based agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable.
Manifesto is now hiring for a Client Services Director based at either our London or Bristol office, but currently working remotely given the circumstances. Ideally the candidate will be within reasonable travelling distance within one of our office locations.
This role is pivotal in understanding our clients’ organisations, their challenges and the problems they’re trying to solve for their customers and supporters. A strategic thinker, you’ll play a leading role in developing deep relationships with our clients and ensuring they gain the most from our expertise.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in a similar or equivalent role, agency experience essential
- Exemplary relationship builder – you seek out new relationships and are confident in engaging at exec level
- A strategic thinker – naturally inquisitive, you understand the challenges of an exec board as well as those of a team. You lead workshops, teams and 1-2-1’s with confidence and gravitas to uncover problem statements, build briefs, strategies and present your recommendations across a clients business
- Commercial lens – you are motivated by the challenge of creating healthy commercial results for our clients and the business
- A senior leader – you’ll lead, inspire and mentor the client services and a small consultancy team with the goal of building deep strategic partnerships with our clients underpinned by effective and forward thinking internal practices
- Ensure there is a strategic relationship at the appropriate senior levels across our priority accounts and strategic account planning is adopted across the agency
- Build a client strategy and agency ethos that’s understood and adopted across the agency
- Gain a deep understanding of the strengths and challenges of our clients, being the voice of the client within the leaders community and the leadership team
- Work with your team and our business leads, pods and growth teams to support them in growing their expertise in this space
This role is paying between £70,000 – £90,000
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Wherever you are from, however you identify, you can belong. All applications we receive will be treated equally.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly to the following link.
No agencies, please.