We’re hiring: Digital Marketing Manager
At Manifesto our aim is to strike a balance between client work, internal projects and personal and team development. We’re an agency of creatives and technologists based in Shoreditch, London who collaborate with exceptional organisations to change things for the better.
We are an agile agency and offer a range of services across strategy and consultancy, campaigns and content creation and making digital platforms and experiences.
The nature of our work as a consultancy is that it can be varied both in type and location. It can also be unpredictable. We are now hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager in our head office with the below requirements:
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, providing clear and measurable objectives
- Devising strategies to drive conversions across a portfolio of clients
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to conversion journeys
- Utilising a range of digital marketing techniques, most importantly paid search and paid social
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the agency, and creating social content in conjunction with the creative and marketing teams
- Meeting with clients to take campaign briefs and devise ways to maximise their budget and ROI
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Understanding and explaining concepts and implementation of conversion tracking
- Producing suggestions to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of client websites
- Producing suggestions for split-testing and ongoing improvement plans for long-term campaigns
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to drive new business, and contribute to and attend new business pitches when required
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related degree, or proven client-side or agency experience (3+ years)
- Proven experience managing paid search and paid social campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Confidence in the fundamentals of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- The ability to manage and coordinate freelancers, and liaise with external partners and suppliers confidently and effectively
Desirable, but not required, qualities:
- Experience with HubSpot (or similar marketing automation tools)
- Experience within the not-for-profit sector
- Experience working within an agency environment
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimisation
More about our culture…
We are officially a member of the Stonewall Diversity Champions’ programme!
Here at Manifesto, we want great people in our team. However, you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having a creative, dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while reaching their full potential.
Please apply directly if the above sounds like you to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of your CV and a Portfolio/Examples of your work.
No Agencies Please.