We’re hiring: Digital Project Manager
We’re an agency of creatives, strategists and technologists based in Shoreditch, London, collaborating with exceptional organisations to help them own their future.
We do this by understanding the needs of our clients and their customers to deliver beautifully engaging experiences, products and services that drive positive change.
Manifesto is an agency with agile foundations and the nature of our work is that it can be varied both in type and location. We are now hiring for a Project Manager in our head office with the below requirements:
As a Manifesto Digital Project Manager, you will work across all of our design, strategy and production teams, to lead on the inception, creation, and delivery of award-winning projects.
Day to day you will have responsibility for managing a portfolio of projects, varied in nature. Across all of them, you will need to create ‘one team’ between the Manifesto team and our client’s project team, working with everyone to establish a project vision and then developing and running an approach and a plan to deliver against this. We run our projects using Agile but we also need our project managers to have experience of working with more traditional methodologies, so we can adapt our style to suit the needs of the client.
You will use your project management and relationship skills to guide each project (small and large) in a controlled and impactful way. You will seek to deliver excellence at every phase of the project, managing plans, budget, scope, risks, issues and opportunities with maximum positive effect.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 2-4 years digital project management experience, gained in a fast-paced, highly commercial environment, agency (or supplier side) experience would be ideal
- Must have experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Practical, demonstrable experience of, Agile and waterfall delivery methodologies. Intrinsic understanding and application of Project Management controls and techniques, using them as effective levers, not box-ticking exercises
- Exceptional people, communication and relationship skills. Comfortable working at senior levels,
- Adaptable, resilient, energetic and pragmatic
- Strong commercial focus, strong customer experience focus and mature attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for what we do and for project management
More about our culture…
Here at Manifesto, we want great people in our team. However, you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having a creative, dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while reaching their full potential.
We are officially a member of the Stonewall Diversity Champions’ programme!
Please apply directly if the above sounds like you to the following email: email@example.com, with a copy of your CV and a short introduction telling us why the job excites you and why you think you would be great for us.
No Agencies Please.