We’re Hiring! – Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
We’re made for change… are you?
Manifesto is an award-winning agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable.
Manifesto is now hiring for a Project Manager We are a remote-first organisation with hubs in London and Bristol.
Operating out of our Strategic Partnerships pod, this role is pivotal in supporting our clients’ with the problems they’re trying to solve for their customers and supporters. You’ll play a leading role in helping create and deliver award-winning solutions with hands-on project management. Working closely with a dedicated team of strategists, designers, developers and business leads, you will have responsibility for ensuring we deliver project management excellence throughout the entire project lifecycle.
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on project management experience, managing a portfolio of work, agency experience would be ideal
- Must have practical Agile delivery experience, with some knowledge of the Scrum framework and a solid basis for project governance and control
- Comfortable with technical aspects of digital delivery and demonstrable experience working with Drupal content management systems
- Intrinsic understanding of the levers to pull which guarantee both delighted clients and commercially successful projects
- Excellent relationship management, stakeholder engagement, organisation, facilitation and project leadership skills
- Eager to play a role in building our business and contribute to the continuous improvement of our ways of working
- Calm, collaborative and curious
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way. All applications we receive will be treated equally.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly.
We are looking to move quickly in this process and ideally, the successful applicant will be available to start early in the new year.
Salary range £36 – £40k depending on experience
No agencies, please.