We’re Hiring! – Drupal Developer
Are you an experienced PHP Drupal Specialist?
Join our growing agency and work with a talented team of in-house software developers, technologists, strategists and creatives to develop award winning projects that deliver positive change.
We are currently working remotely but when things return to normal, you can also choose to base yourself out of our Bristol or London office for some of the time.
A key part of your role is creating technical solutions using a range of technologies with a focus on PHP and Drupal.
As part of this role we would expect much of your time to be spent working on the following things:
- Analysing business problems and creating technical solutions to solve them
- To approach client challenges with creativity and to innovate when appropriate rather than always using the same solution to a problem
- Hands on bespoke development with a focus on PHP and associated platforms and frameworks
- Providing Drupal and general content management expertise and development
- Contributing to develop on projects
- Working alongside clients on site when projects need this
- Working with technologies outside your core expertise when projects need
- Analysing existing solutions and highlighting/implementing improvements
- Working as part of a scrum team to deliver projects – participating in all scrum meetings
- Ensuring quality on our projects and contributing to ways of enhancing this
- Supporting our delivery team to deliver projects on-time
- Contributing to all elements of projects including the creative, user experience and handover into support
- Helping kick off projects and providing ongoing support to the delivery team to help ensure the projects are a success
- Providing estimates for projects
- Taking responsibility for understanding how much time is available for projects and highlighting impediments at the earliest possible opportunity
We are ideally looking for someone that is active on drupal.org.
So please mention that if you are applying!
This role is looking to pay from £35,000-£50,000.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly.
No agencies, please.