We’re hiring: Front End Developer
Are you an experienced Front End Developer? Join our growing agency and work with a talented team of in-house software developers, technologists, strategists and creatives to develop award winning projects that deliver positive change.
- You’ll have very strong skills with HTML5, CSS3, and cross-browser/device compatibility; and a good understanding of accessibility.
- You’ll have good knowledge of WordPress site building, theming, plugin development and selection.
- You’ll be interested in Agile – we don’t do things any other way… in fact, we even set up our pension in an Agile way!
- You’ll be happy to communicate with clients, perhaps a small bit of travel, but most importantly, be a problem solver with a proactive approach to getting stuff done. We’re a consultancy, so these attributes are all important.
- You’ll be interested in pushing yourself and developing specialist knowledge. We encourage our consultants to go to networking events, training and conferences; in fact we have a separate budget and 10% time allowance for innovation and things that will make you better!
We’ve tried to create the type of environment we’d all love to work in, and our consistent growth is testament to that. We promote professional development, with a number of benefits alongside your salary (and 5% matched pension), including but not limited to:
- Personal training and development budget
- Time set aside to innovate
- Top of the range laptop of your choice
- Free fruit and toast (a digital agency marches on its toast)
- Weekly social events like 5-a-side football, pottery class, book club etc
- All the goodies you’d expect from a Shoreditch agency: beer fridge, ping pong, Subbuteo, swegway, cinema room…
- Travel to work/Bike scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
To register your interest in the role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org