We’re hiring: .NET Developer
We’re an agency of creatives, strategists and technologists based in Shoreditch, London, collaborating with exceptional organisations to help them own their future.
We do this by understanding the needs of our clients and their customers to deliver beautifully engaging experiences, products and services that drive positive change.
Manifesto is an agency with agile foundations and the nature of our work is that it can be varied both in type and location. This role is open for application in London and Bristol area. We are now hiring for a .Net Developer with the below requirements:
Being a member of the technology team at Manifesto is also about how you display and model the Manifesto values throughout your work, bringing your experience as a senior member of the team to lead by example and inspire others.
Requirements of the role:
A key part of your role is the creation of technical solutions using a range of technologies with a focus on C# and .Net.
As part of this role we would expect much of your time to be spent working on the following things:
- Analysing business problems and creating technical solutions to solve them
- To approach client challenges with creativity and to innovate when appropriate rather than always using the same solution to a problem
- Hands on bespoke development with a focus on .Net and associated platforms and frameworks
- Providing general content management expertise and development
- Working alongside clients on site when projects need this
- and associated technologies and frameworks when needed
- Working with technologies outside your core expertise when projects need
- Analysing existing solutions and highlighting/implementing improvements
- Working as part of a Scrum team to deliver projects – participating in all Scrum meetings
- Ensuring quality on our projects and contributing to ways of improving the way we work
- Supporting our delivery team to deliver projects on-time
- Contributing to all elements of projects including the creative, user experience
- and handover into support
In addition to you role as a .Net developer a key part of your job will be acting as a Front End Developer. As part of this role we would expect the following:
- You’ll have very strong skills with HTML5, CSS3, and cross-browser/device compatibility; and a good understanding of accessibility.
- You’ll be interested in Agile – we don’t do things any other way… in fact, we even set up our pension in an Agile way!
- You’ll be happy to communicate with clients, perhaps a small bit of travel, but most importantly, be a problem solver with a proactive approach to getting stuff done. We’re a consultancy, so these attributes are all important.
- You’ll be interested in pushing yourself and developing specialist knowledge. We encourage our consultants to go to networking events, training and conferences; in fact we have a separate budget and 10% time allowance for innovation and things that will make you better!
More about our culture…
Here at Manifesto, we want great people in our team. However, you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having a creative, dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while reaching their full potential.
We are officially a member of the Stonewall Diversity Champions’ programme!
Please apply directly if the above sounds like you to the following email: email@example.com, with a copy of your CV and a short introduction telling us why the job excites you and why you think you would be great for us.
No Agencies Please.