We’re Hiring: Office Manager – 12 Month Mat Cover
We’re an agency of creatives, strategists and technologists based in Shoreditch, London, collaborating with exceptional organisations to help them own their future.
We do this by understanding the needs of our clients and their customers to deliver beautifully engaging experiences, products and services that drive positive change.
We are now hiring for an Office Manager to help us run our studios. This particular role is based in our London studio.
Working with all teams across the organisation your role is to help Manifesto run smoothly. You will play an integral role across a number of functions including Facilities, HR, Finance and events. You will be front of stage as you greet clients by making them comfortable, help organise events, welcome new starters, you will also be backstage making sure our operation runs without a hitch and running a number of critical administrative processes and procedures.
Requirements of the role:
- 2-4 years relevant work experience (Office Manager, Receptionist, PA, Administrator experience would all be ideal) gained in a fast-paced, commercial, client environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional people, communication and relationship skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of staff
- Highly organised and effective use of self time management
- Must have experience of owning and executing administrative processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable, resilient, energetic, self-motivated, enjoys being busy and enjoys people
- Has a genuine passion for and interest in what we do
- Enjoys problem solving and is a natural creative thinker
We are looking to have this job filled by mid-December depending on the right candidate.
This will allow a relevant handover period to ensure a smooth transition.
More about our culture…
Here at Manifesto, we want great people in our team. However, you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having a creative, dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while reaching their full potential.
We are officially a member of the Stonewall Diversity Champions’ programme!
Please apply directly if the above sounds like you to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of your CV and a short introduction telling us why the job excites you and why you think you would be great for us.
No Agencies Please.