We’re Hiring! – Front End Developer
Senior Front end Developer
We’re made for change… are you?
Manifesto is an award-winning, London- and Bristol-based agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable.
The role will be based near either our London or Bristol office, but currently working remotely given the circumstances. Ideally, the candidate will be within reasonable travelling distance to one of our office locations, once we are able to return to the offices.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience as a front-end developer ideally in an agency environment.
- Very strong skills with HTML5, CSS3, and cross-browser/device compatibility;
- A good understanding of accessibility issues and approaches.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with Atomic Design principles and Patternlab but this can be learned on the job.
- Any experience with Freemarker templates, the Bloomreach Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign Manager will be a bonus but can be learned on the job.
- Experience of TypeScript will be a bonus.
- Experience of working in an agile agency environment.
- Experience of working in Scrum teams.
- Confident articulating the thinking and reasoning behind a decision or recommendation.
- Open to taking in the views of others – but finding a path to an agreed way forward.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to groups.
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback to improve work/outcomes.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly.
No agencies, please.