We’re Hiring! – Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
We’re made for change… are you?
Manifesto is an award-winning, London- and Bristol-based agency of creatives, strategists, and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural, and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable products, services, and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier, and more enjoyable.
Manifesto is now hiring for Senior Java Developers based near either our London or Bristol office, but currently working remotely given the circumstances.
When the current situation goes back to normal, you are welcome to join us in our offices or, should you wish, you may continue to work completely remote. Some travel to client sites in the UK may be necessary occasionally for specific workshops and collaboration.
We work predominantly with web Content Management Systems, so any experience with these, in any technology, would be a bonus. The role will include the opportunity to upskill into the Bloomreach CMS. If you are already well versed in Bloomreach then even better!
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years’ Java development experience
- Knowledge of Java Spring Framework
- Desire to upskill into Bloomreach Experience Manager
- Experience of working in an agile agency environment
- Experience of working in Scrum teams
- Confident articulating the thinking and reasoning behind a technical decision
- Open to taking in the views of others – but finding a path to an agreed way forward
- Comfortable working with and presenting to groups
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback to improve work/outcomes
- Comfortable with some travel to client sites in the UK for meetings, workshops, and when in-person collaboration is necessary
- Experience in guiding less experienced developers
- Understanding that collaboration is an outcome that doesn’t happen by magic and has a set of strategies and approaches to bring the best out in people and situations
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, do contact us for further information.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly.
No agencies, please.