We’re hiring: Test Analyst
At Manifesto our aim is to strike a balance between client work, internal projects, personal and team development. Wherever possible we will reflect your personal interests, preferences and desires.
This role is central to Manifesto cementing our position as a leading Experience agency delivering beautifully usable and engaging experiences that deliver value to our clients and their customers or supporters.
The role works closely with each member of the delivery team, who together create output for a range of clients. The nature of our work is that it can be varied both in type and location. You will help us make sense of our complex environment and make the complex simple both for our clients and our team.
We know your role is going to evolve – but at a high level, this is how we hope your time will be split.
Test & QA Engineer
Working across the full range of our products and projects you’ll be responsible for making sure that our work is demonstrably well tested. In practice this means you will be:
- Working in Agile product development teams side by side with Product Managers, Product Owners, Information Architects, UX/UI Designers and Engineers to develop and test new platforms and applications
- Working with Developers / BA / SME to develop test scripts and good acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring that the product meets acceptance criteria
- Implementing a risk-based approach for prioritising test effort
- Planning and executing cross browser and accessibility testing
- Providing visibility of test results to project teams through reporting
- Identifying and prioritising product areas for test automation
- Using automation scripts to create functional and visual regression test packs
- Collaborating with developers and other product team members to debug technical issues
In addition to your work as a QA Engineer we would like you to help Manifesto build on and improve our quality capabilities. In practice this means you will be:
- Implementing and describing software testing principles and best practices
- Sharing and mentoring development team members on test automation strategies and best practices
- Creating and maintaining a reusable framework for functional, visual and integration testing with automation scripts
- Creating and maintaining a framework for measuring the maturity of our quality offering
More about our culture…
We are officially a member of the Stonewall Diversity Champions’ programme!
Here at Manifesto, we want great people in our team. However you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having a creative, dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while reaching their full potential.
Please apply directly if the above sounds like you to the following email: email@example.com, with a copy of your CV and a Portfolio/Examples of your work.
No Agencies Please.