We’re Hiring : UI / UX Designer
12-month maternity cover, fixed-term contract
Manifesto is an award-winning, London- and Bristol-based agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable.
We are now looking for an Experience Designer on a 12-month maternity cover fixed-term contract to join the team and help us change things for the better.
About the role
This hands-on role is pivotal in understanding our clients’ organisations, their challenges and the problems they’re trying to solve for their customers and supporters. You’ll be focused on delivering beautifully usable and engaging experiences that deliver value to both end users and our clients.
The role works closely with our Creative Lead who leads on the design direction of our visual creative output and our Strategy Director who takes overall responsibility for the output of our Experience Team. It also works closely with our teams from across the agency to reimagine products, services and experiences for our clients. The nature of our projects means the work can be varied, and can sometimes be delivered off-site.
Does this sound like you?
- Preferably at least 3-4 years agency or client-side experience working as a junior UX/UI/ experience designer or equivalent
- Have a sound knowledge of UX/ UI/ interaction/ responsive digital design best practice, such as design kits and pattern libraries
- Produce experience design output, ensuring projects are delivered to a high quality, consistently, and collaboratively with the rest of the agency and the client
- Think conceptually and work to a creative brief, developing ideas for engaging creative experiences and campaigns
- Work alongside our UX and Experience consultants to translate user needs into deliverables such as personas, sketches, wireframes, journey maps, carrying out UX work when needed to enable this
- Manage the delivery of prototypes and interpret user testing results for iterative improvements
- Contribute to new business pitches, including presentation design, mockups and creative routes
- Create storyboards and assets for our motion team to develop into animations and motion content
- Be passionate about the latest digital design tools, approaches and trends
- Experience working with Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
Manifesto is a Stonewall Diversity Champion. All applications we receive will be treated equally.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly to the following email: email@example.com
Please include a copy of your CV and a short introduction telling us why the job excites you and why you think you would be a great addition to the team.
No agencies, please.