We’re Hiring! – Umbraco Developer
Full stack Umbraco Developer
We’re an agency of creatives, strategists and technologists based in Shoreditch, London and Bristol, collaborating with exceptional organisations to help them own their future. We do this by understanding the needs of our clients and their customers to deliver beautifully engaging experiences, products and services that drive positive change.
Manifesto is an agency with agile foundations and the nature of our work is that it can be varied both in type and location. This role is open for application in the London and Bristol area. We are now hiring for a Developer to join our growing Umbraco Gold partner agency with the following requirements:
Your role at Manifesto, as a full-stack Umbraco Developer means that for some work you’ll be building things in Umbraco, for some projects you’ll be working with bespoke .NET solutions and for some engagements, you’ll be doing both.
Being a member of the technology team at Manifesto is also about how you display and model the Manifesto values throughout your work, bringing your experience as a senior member of the team to lead by example and inspire others.
Requirements of the role:
A key part of your role is the creation of technical solutions using a range of technologies with a focus on Umbraco and other .NET CMS such as Sitefinity along with some bespoke .NET Core projects.
- Strong ASP.NET MVC, C# and Umbraco development skills.
- Experience working on and shipping Umbraco and/or .NET CMS websites.
- CSS / SCSS
- Exposure to other .NET CMS platforms such as Sitefinity, Sitecore etc
- .NET Core experience
- Agile / Scrum methods
- Exposure to testing frameworks
- Design patterns
As part of this role we would expect much of your time to be spent working on the following things:
- Analysing business problems and creating technical solutions to solve them
- To approach client challenges with creativity and to innovate when appropriate rather than always using the same solution to a problem
- Hands-on bespoke development with a focus on .NET and associated CMS platforms such as Umbraco and Sitefinity
- Providing general content management expertise and development
- Working alongside clients on-site when projects need this
- Ensuring quality on our projects and contributing to ways of improving the way we work. Helping promote and push the .NET practise and Umbraco Gold partnership forward
This role will be paying between £40,000-£45,000.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Manifesto, however you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. We’re 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and we’ll support you all the way.
Feel we’d get along?
If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career with Manifesto, please apply directly.
No Agencies Please.