We’re hiring: UX Consultant
Our Experience Team is currently looking to recruit a UX Consultant. This role is pivotal in understanding our clients’ organisations, their challenges and the problems they’re trying to solve for their customers or supporters. We want to maximise the strategic value clients get from working with Manifesto whilst remaining true to Manifesto’s values and proposition.
We are ideally looking for someone with 2 years + UX Consultancy experience and a combination of both skills and knowledge of the below to add value:
- Prepare and deliver UX documentation including wireframes, clickable prototypes, site architecture, journey and experience maps and personas
- Develop and manage effective research processes on our projects, planning, conducting, analysing and presenting user research studies
- Synthesize findings and turn research insights into actionable goals for clients that deliver on organisational and user needs
- Conduct and report back on desk research, including Google Analytics findings, assessing market and competitor landscapes, and helping identify new opportunities for our clients
- Drive the use of data in our user centred approach helping add science to our research capability
- Develop a deep understanding of key client organisations and identify research opportunities to further understand our clients and their audiences
- Translate insights into creative ideas that deliver engaging user experiences
- Use your knowledge of user behaviours and digital best practice to optimise user journeys across multiple touchpoints
- Facilitate workshops and discovery sessions, internally and with clients and customers
- Test products at various stages using techniques appropriate to the project
- Work collaboratively with the UX team and beyond to ensure the user is at the heart of all we do
Please apply directly to the following email: email@example.com, with a copy of your CV and a Portfolio/Examples of your work.
No Agencies Please.